An articulated, weighted sculpin pattern for fishing on the riverbed or sand flats
Everything you need to tie 6 Sculpin Bandito flies
The Bandito Sculpin is a weighted articulated Sculpin pattern designed to be fished on the bottom of a riverbed or salt flat. It is simple to tie and its unique Bandito Sculpin Head with the hook facing upwards enables the fly to glide over any obstacle and avoid snagging.
- Bandito Sculpin Helmet: Adds the necessary weight for a grounded approach and a realistic flat sculpin profile.
- Articulated Shanks: designed to promote a realistic swimming action.
- Rabbit Fur and Silicone Legs: Easy breathing materials enhance lifelike movement.
- Kona hooks: Positioned at the back of fly to snare short-striking fish
- Living Eyes: Entraps fish with a look so real, it’s almost criminal.
This Fly-Tying Kit contains everything you need to tie 6 Bandito Sculpins, including step-by-step tying instructions, to make it easy for you to get your hands on the various needed fly-tying materials all in one place.
Kona BGH hooks
Fish-Skull Bandito Sculpin Heads
- Fish-Skull Living Eyes
- Fish-Skull Next Generation Shanks
- Cross-Cut Rabbit strips
- Silicone Legs
- Not included: Thread (black and fl. orange), glue, fly tying tools