Tie This Two-Headed Monster Popper!
Fly Fishing The Ozarks released a fly tying video covering how to tie this pattern designed by Spanish fly tyer Nacho Heredero. What a creative use of multiple foam Surface Seducer Double Barrel popper & slider bodies!
- Body 1: Surface Seducer Double Barrel popper & slider body, white (custom painted), small
- Body 2: Surface Seducer Double Barrel popper & slider body, white (custom painted), small
- Eyes 1: Surface Seducer Dragon Eyes, Volcanic, 4 mm
- Eyes 2: Surface Seducer Dragon Eyes, Arctic, 3 mm
- Hook: Ahrex Trout Predator 2/0
- Tail: Bucktail
- Flash: Ripple Ice Fiber
- Skirt: Polar Reflector Flash
- Collar: Rabbit Strip (in a dubbing loop)
Want more videos like this?
Subscribe to the Flymen mailing list at the bottom of the page!
About Brian Wise:
Brian Wise is a fly fishing guide in extreme Southern Missouri. His mainstays are the wild rainbow trout and large predatory brown trout of the North Fork of the White River, but he is also a self-proclaimed smallmouth junkie and loves the seasonal striper fishing as well. He's been the head guide at River of Life Farm for over a decade and has been featured in print such as Southern Living Magazine, Outdoor Life, Fly Fisherman, Field and Stream, Rural Missouri Magazine, on television shows such as NBC’s Today Show, Outdoor Channel’s Ultimate Outdoors, several appearances on Outdoor Channel Outfitters, and is a Field Producer for Chasing Waters on the Pursuit Channel. He was a 2007 qualifier for the coveted Best of the West distance casting competition and won the Bennett Springs distance casting competition with a whopping cast of 106 feet. When Brian isn’t guiding, he is fishing with his two sons. His fly tying and fly fishing videos are quickly making their way to the top of the list, and the Fly Fishing the Ozarks Youtube Channel is the fastest growing channel in the fly fishing genre.