Ep. 33 | The Flymen Fishing Co. Show w/ Scotty Davis – Runnin' Around Fly Fishing With Jesse Males
Scotty and Jesse Talk Montana Trout Mousing Gone Wrong, Wild Costa Rican Jungle Tarpon, Tampa vs. Texas Redfish, and More!
Jesse Males is an avid fly fishing, snook snatching, kayak paddling, tarpon slaying, mountain hiking, manatee swimming fool from Central Florida currently living the high life in the jungles of Costa Rica – you may remember him as our first guest on Episode 1 of the Flymen Fishing Co. Show!
Jesse is a father, a husband, a fly tyer, and passionate outdoorsman. Not only is he the owner of Backwater Fly Fishing, but also the fly tyer at his online fly shop, backwaterflies.com, his way of sharing some of his findings, in hopes to encourage others to get up off the couch and enjoy nature at its best.
In addition to spinning bugs for money, Jesse is one of the guides/owners of 506 Outdoors, a premier adventure guide service in Costa Rica. 506 Outdoors offers jungle trout fishing, machaca fishing float trips, Pacific coast kayak fishing, as well as overnight beach camping tours to remote sections of Costa Rica.
Learn More About Jesse Males
- Instagram: @backwaterflyfishing
- YouTube: Backwater Fly Fishing
- Backwater Flies
- 506 Outdoors
- Ep. 1 | The Flymen Fishing Co. Show w/ Scotty Davis – Fly Fishing Costa Rica With Jesse Males
- Video – Jungle Tarpon Mayhem: Fly Fishing Costa Rica
- Fly Fishing for Machaca: 5 Tips to Help You Catch This Piranha Relative
- Catching Redfish On The Fly: 3 Things I Learned The Hard Way In Florida
- Matching the Hatch with Tadpole and Frog Flies: Fly Fishing and Tying Tips
Easy Ways To Keep Up With The Flymen Fishing Co. Show
Please Subscribe On
- Apple Podcasts (if you have a moment to spare, it would mean the world if you add a 5-star review)
- Instagram: @flymenfishingco
Want more content like this?
Subscribe to the Flymen mailing list at the bottom of the page!
Comments on this post (0)